- This event has passed.
Hoboken Mac & Cheese Festival
April 10 @ 12:30 pm - 5:30 pm$30
Join the HHH Team and Party With Purpose on Saturday, April 10th, 2021 for a celebration you don’t want to miss! This year Mac & Cheese Fest will be held as a food crawl (think bar crawl, but for Mac & Cheese instead)!
So, round up your crew, bring your family, and get ready to take a tour around Hoboken to sample all kinds of Mac & Cheese creations from some of the best spots in The Mile Square – or dare we say, New Jersey?
Participating Locations (this list will be updated, so be sure to check back):
- Madd Hatter
- Tony Boloney’s
- Quality Greens Kitchen
- Belo Bar
- The Shepherd & the Knucklehead
- Pilsener Haus & Biergarten
- The Stewed Cow
- The Madison
*Mac & Cheese vendors & varieties are subject to change.
YOUR $30 TICKET INCLUDES:
- A cup of Mac & Cheese from EVERY participating location
- A bottle of water
- A portion of each ticket will benefit Party With Purpose*, a Hoboken non-profit supporting children’s initiatives.
MAC & CHEESE CRAWL LOGISTICS:
- Check in at one of the designated check-in locations & receive your punchcard and bottle of water.
- Check in will end promptly at 3:30pm to allow an adequate amount of time to participate in the event.
- Once you receive your punchcard, you will be asked to start at a specific location in order to space out attendees
- A volunteer will be located at each restaurant to mark your punchcard & answer any questions that you may have
- Please do not congregate in large groups outside each restaurant. If the line looks long, please proceed to another spot and then circle back!
- Enjoy your Mac & Cheese while walking around Hoboken!
- This event will be held rain or shine.
- Please wear a mask! Masks are required inside establishments, and may only be removed when eating or drinking.
- Due to the limited amount of seating restaurants are allowed to have at this time, please do not sit at a table at a participating location unless you are purchasing additional food and/or drinks
- Please throw away any trash inside the restaurant or in trash cans along the sidewalk.
- Please be kind & patient. Lines or some wait time to receive your Mac & Cheese are possible.
*A portion of event proceeds will benefit Party With Purpose, a 100% volunteer based, 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization founded on the concept of producing great events to raise money for children’s charities and bringing the community together in the process.
WHERE YOU BUY MATTERS: Tickets are sent via email as a PDF attachment and includes the order confirmation number (we will accept mobile tickets at the door). The only way to know your ticket is the real deal is to buy through Eventbrite directly on our Hoboken Mac & Cheese Festival page. We will NOT accept tickets that are purchased outside of Eventbrite and will NOT be responsible for refunds.